Monday, August 31, 2009



Haha.. come on, u know where am i...
in my room of course..haha..God hell, i'm really tnsion bout incoming events..

1. my test for mtc012, 2nd of Sept, Wed...

2. test csc134

3. have to submit my damn assignment(mtc016)

4. have to submit mt cd for csc, lab excel

5. essays for 120 and 130....

i'm really depress...arghhhhh....... hate law actually... there are so many Art. to remember....do i look like a LAWYER to u..??

anyway, while blogging, i also writing essay plus, taking pictures plus on9 ms and friendster plus counting for me..(erm,prelawrian..) to get home this 10sept... oh my gosh..!!! i only have 10days more fasting in UiTM.... hahahaha... so sad but happy and excited to get home... Ramadhan comes and gone... while Syawal is just around the corner...huahuahua...

No comments:

Post a Comment